Saturday, November 15, 2008

Entry #2 Night

1-A diary to record my experience. So if something would happened to me that maybe someone later will find it; and they will be able to tell a story with more details.

2-The second thing would be a camera. If they don't find out and destroyed we may be able to have some images from what really happened.

3-I guess another thing I would take is my laptop. That is a way that I can keep contact with others and also I can be informed of the news.

4-I would take that Dvd from my fifteen birthday that my parents did for me, so i won't forget that good times and my friends, when i miss my friends just wacth that Dvd from my Party.

5- The last thing I would bring is a book. That may take my mind of what's happening and keep me distracted.

No comments: